Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy, the world’s pre-eminent philosophy portal, from Taylor & Francis, re-launches on Propagator’s platform.
Taking the largest and most comprehensive online philosophy resource and transforming the content to make it dynamic and discoverable, Propagator created a new dynamic learning tool that’s easy to use and highly searchable. With a set of brand new features and ability to update regularly, REP Online is the most indispensable philosophy resource available today.
REP Online provides access to over 2,800 articles clearly organised with over 25,000 hot-linked cross-references between articles; a comprehensive conceptual organisation of key terms, themes and names; and articles organised by theme, philosophical traditions by region, religious traditions, and period.
As a dynamic resource REP Online will be updated in a number of different ways, with new, revised and updated articles; refreshed bibliographies; introduction of more interdisciplinary subject guides; and new features such as archiving and saved searches.
- Article summaries, new and revised articles, fully searchable access to previous versions of the articles
- Overviews – entry points to key subjects
- Playlists – guest-edited selections of articles providing a more personal angle on the rich and diverse content of REP Online compiled by leading scholars
- Search – simple search with peer-reviewed tagging and keyword system. Advanced search ranking with ability to refine by specific subject area
- Browse – All the articles are easily accessible via our three initial entry points: an A-Z table of contents; a list of subjects, divided into carefully edited sub-disciplines; and list of contributors
- Librarians – REP Online supports authentication by IP range, Shibboleth, Athens and user name and password. You can upload your institutions branding for your users and download reports on searches and sessions. MARC 21 product records are available on request For further details contact Chris Robson, CEO Propagator 1-2 Berners Street London W1T 3LA 00 44 207 307 9793
For further details contact Chris Robson, CEO Propagator 1-2 Berners Street London W1T 3LA
00 44 207 307 9793