Our Living With solution provides personalised information, interactive tools and
communications, that change individual behaviour and drive patient outcomes.
- The knowledge and management needs of patients, carers, healthcare professionals and providers differ between conditions and across Trusts.
- This affects features, content and even the style of a digital service.
- Living With has a number of pre designed features that can be adapted to different conditions to manage patient’s outcomes.
- Based on a range of conditions and different stages of a patients care, Living With solutions can be adapted to suit individual needs.
- Health care provider
- Symptom tracker
- Pain maps
- Quizzes and surveys
- Nutrition guides
- Exercise plans
- Panic buttons
- Remote monitoring
3rd party data integration
- Healthcare data can be collected and integrated from external sources such as wearables
- The preparation for an operation and the recovery afterwards, short- and long-term.
- E.g. after cancer operations – ERAS – Enhanced Recovery After Surgery – particular focus on reduction of pulmonary issues; proven pathways for this.
Chronic pain management
- Mental health: getting back into society
Caring for elderly / children
- Special presentation of content (larger / simpler) and a view of another’s progress
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)